The term “meeting” most often incorporates a myriad of skills and talents that only time and experience can produce. Do An Event, a detail-oriented planning agency, produces multiple conferences and meetings throughout North America. Expect a high level of event strategy services from sponsor recruitment and speaker management to attendee registration, food and beverage and onsite logistics.
Expanded services may include seminars, workshops, training tracks, excursions, golf tournaments, site-seeing, unique receptions or gala banquets.
We adhere to being environmentally conscience by educating our vendors and attendees to rethink, reuse, reduce and recycle. We can provide a fully produced event or integrate with your internal team to supply the complementary set of specific services and skills needed to reach your conference goals.
Exhibition planning is a challenge that incorporates sales management, a talent many planners or administrative professionals are timid to face. Not Do An Event… we speak EXPO! We can develop or update an Exhibition Prospectus that may include a Sponsor element. Solicitation, registration, drayage, staffing, entertainment and décor’ are all factors within our scope of work.
Exhibition may also apply to a Festival or Fair. Here, Do An Event can add value by negotiating public space through local municipalities and secure necessary permits to include Fire, Police, Parks, Health, Public Works, and Marketing departments. Add to that, assigning electricity, parking, port-o-lets, refuse, running water, signage, sound, talent, tents, and transportation and there are a lot of plates in the air only a seasoned planning agency should manage.
- Audio-Visual Coordination
- Branding & Marketing
- Content Management
- Custom Food & Beverage Development
- Event Strategy & Program / Agenda Development
- Fiscal Management
- Graphic Design & Signage Coordination
- Logistics & On-site Management
- Online Registration Implementation
- Program Scripting
- Promotional Items Procurement
- Property or Event Venue Scouting, Inspections & Selection
- Speaker Negotiations & Confirmations
- Sponsor Recruitment & Management
- Trade Show Management
- Transportation Logistics
- Vendor Coordination, Decorations, Set Design, Entertainment
- Venue & Hotel Contract Negotiations